Friday, November 03, 2006

What's the Point of Saying "Excuse Me"

The LRT was super packed this morning, if a student had not forced his way out of the LRT, I would probably not be able to get on. When the LRT arrived at the next station, there was this lady who kept saying "excuse me" to me. Basically she was trying to get in, but I was already trying my best to move in without plastering myself to the man standing in front of me. I mean what is wrong with her. Can she not see we were all squished into sardines formation and there was absolutely no point in saying "excuse me".

The next stupid thing she did was to say "excuse me" when the LRT arrived at the terminal station. What was her hurry?! Everybody's getting out of the LRT, all she needed to do was just to shuffle along and she WILL get out of the LRT. It is not as if by saying "excuse me" we would open a path for her to walk.

S.T.U.P.I.D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home