Wednesday, October 04, 2006

101 Answers to "What is Your Home Address?"

The title says it all, though I profess I do not have 101 answers yet. However, human stupidity never fail to amaze me so if I continue in this profession long enough I am sure I will get 101 different answers to "What is your home address?" I will update the list whenever I get a stupid answer from the patients so do check back once in a while. Another thing before I start, I welcome any contributions from fellow pharmacists or people working in healthcare industry.

1. 6767xxxx. ?! Home address pls, not your phone number...

2. Email address?

3. Why you need my address? I stay in HDB lah.

4. 12-01. That's odd. The last I remember Singapore's address also includes the block no. and street name.

5. Er... I don't know. Hello! You don't even know where you live?!

6. Huh? What home address?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home