Thursday, January 18, 2007

You Stupid Lousy C.H.E.A.T!!

An Indian lady came by during our peak hours to complain about the glucosamine capsules she obtained from us. In the first place, this was not my first encounter with her and I was seriously pissed off that she came bothering me at the busiest hour. She is the typical rude patient who thinks she is the world and all of us should be groveling at her feet.

First of all, from my previous encounter, I already knew she is a cheat. The previous time she had the same problem with the glucosamine capsules. She claimed that her glucosamine was contaminated with loose silica gel, and that the silica gel was all over the place. You should have listened to the way she hysterically described the silica gel.

"It is all over the place, on the table, on the chair, on the floor and there's a lot of the silica gel on me too!! What to do?! I have already consumed a few capsules. Are they contaminated too? Will anything happen to me?" The way she went about it, you'd think somebody actually sabotaged her glucosamine with anthrax spores rather than silica gel. Anyway, the last time I exchanged a new bottle of glucosamine for her. When I finally had the time to examine the "silica gel" which she had dutifully collected for me in a serviette, I realise it was actually glucosamine powder. How do I know? I opened up a glucosamine capsule, and I opened up the packet of silica gel that came with the "defective" bottle of glucosamine to compare.

So when she came back today, I was ready for her. I promptly opened up a capsule and showed it to her, pointing out that the powder looks the same so it is just glucosamine powder not silica gel. She tried to argue with me that the powder consistency is not the same yada yada. While she was ranting I cut open the packet of silica gel and poured out the silica gel for her to see. Stumped her for a while, then she said the powder I poured out from the capsule is not as yellow as the one she brought over. Of course it is whiter. Any idiot knows there is such a process called oxidation, and if it took her more than a month to bring the exposed glucosamine powder to us, naturally it would appear yellow compared to the one that I just poured out from the capsule!

She argued with me that the powder was not exposed to air and kept repeating the same stupid thing about how after she had spoken to us over the phone she immediately wrapped the powder in the serviette and stuffed the serviette back into the bottle. I really felt like slapping her on her stupid head and telling her to cover her nose with the serviette and see if she can continue breathing through the serviette. Not exposed to air indeed! Try a little harder next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home