Monday, September 11, 2006

Pls Answer to the Question

Really felt like whacking this parent on the head. Here are the stupid things he said.

1. His queue no. is 65. When I called 64, he came forward and say, "Yah, my son's medicine." When I told him I am calling queue no. 64, he looked blankly at me. I then read out 64's name which happens to be a female name. Continued to give me the blank look. #$@!!*

2. I asked him for home address, he went, "What address?" Home address, home address. You know, the place you go back to rest and sleep?! Unless you're telling me you sleep under a different bridge everyday.

3. I asked if his son has any allergies to medicine, his answer was, "Yah this is my son." *faint*

4. When I told him paracetamol is for fever and is taken only when necessary, he asked, "So when to take?" Had to resort to Tarzan English: Fever, take. No fever, no take. I forgot to "Oh ee oh ee oh" after that.

I really worry for the kid. Can such a clueless parent even look after his kid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home