Thursday, August 10, 2006

Seats Are Not For Your Feet

This is an observation. They had done nothing to directly irritate me, but I just cannot stand their behaviour.

Took a bus home from Orchard yesterday, and there was this couple sitting in front of me propping their feet (with shoes and all) on the seats in front of them. (I'm talking about the first 2 rows of seats which usually face one another.) No doubt the bus is not crowded and other passengers probably can get seats elsewhere on the bus, it is still inconsiderate to be propping one's feet on the seats. Seats are intended for the butt. How would you feel about sitting down on a seat which has been dirtied by other people propping their feet on it? Luckily the couple have not stepped on some turd else it'll really cause a nuisance to other passengers and to the driver.

2 Comments:

Blogger jesse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 10, 2006 11:59 PM  
Blogger jesse said...

You're making me miss Sg (sort of)... Have to admit that I'm one of those people who like to prop my feet up on the seat in front of me if the bus is mostly empty ^^ Paiseh.

August 11, 2006 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home