Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Defunct

Yes, this blog is officially defuncted. I'd not been working front line for 3 years, so there are no more stories to tell. But I thank the people who came and left comments especially fellow pharmacists around the world, and apologies to those who were following my blog.

The posts here are probably hard for non-healthcare people to relate to, and some may find my words abrasive. I can only say, you are not in my shoes. You are not the one who was working in a non-conducive environment of having to deal with more than a 100 prescriptions a day on top of dealing with nonsense behaviour from patients and colleagues, and still making sure no medication errors reach the patients. And I probably forget to mention, the hospital slaps a >90% prescriptions processed and dispensed within 30mins performance indicator on us. The amount of focus required on the job is tremendous. Try doing this for more than 40hrs every week, and sometimes with no weekends off, and you might understand why I need to have this avenue to vent my work frustrations. If you don't understand, nevermind. Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home