Friday, October 05, 2007

Litter Bugs

Another act by the Ugly Singaporean. Throwing their unwanted queue tickets at my dispensing counter instead of politely telling me they want to dispose of their tickets.

Today I observed a mother crushing her clinic queue ticket while searching for her credit card to pay for the medicine. Without batting an eyelid, she conveniently left the crushed ticket on my counter top after she signed for the purchase. So tell me what is the point of education? Our education system maybe stellar when it comes to generating "machines" that can spew technical knowledge, but when it comes to creating a civil-minded and genteel society we still have a long long way to go.

不要以为自己有几个臭钱就拽起来。有钱没教养还是老粗一个。

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about customers who throw the candy wrapper back into the basket after taking their FREE candy? I feel like slapping them sometimes!

September 20, 2009 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home