Monday, September 17, 2007

Back to Slamming the Stupid

I am back to slamming the ばかもの(idiots).

This stupid patient came to my counter during peak hour and told me he was in a hurry so he needed his medicine right away. Told him to take a queue number and take a seat first while I process the prescription, but he continued standing at my counter, holding on to this prescription, telling me he needed his medicine immediately.

Look you stupid, the medicine is not going to drop from the sky when you pass me the prescription. I. Need. Time. To. Process. The. Prescription. Told him again to take the number and to take a seat first. He then said he is in a hurry and if I cannot give him the medicine then he will not be collecting the medicine. That really pissed me off and I tore off the queue number, gave him back the prescription telling him there is no way I can give him the medicine immediately as I need time to process the prescription.

What came next really made me want to shove the prescription down his throat. He asked me why I could not give him his medicine right away. Just exactly how difficult was it to understand that I NEED TIME TO PROCESS THE PRESCRIPTION?!! Oh, and for your information, this guy is serving national service. Maybe SAF needs to consider grading the IQ of eligible male citizens before drafting them for national service. I have serious doubts that this guy can follow simple orders. He is probably one of those who always gets the whole troop into trouble due to his stupidity, and I shudder to think that we have to rely on such people to protect us in times of war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home