Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Singaporeans You Are So Stupid

Remember my previous rants about patients not reading the instructions to take the queue number... well I sorta gave up on telling them to read the instructions. Guess a large proportion of Singaporeans are possibly illiterate or just plain stupid.

So what I do now is to press the queue button to generate the queue ticket, "snatch" the prescription from the patient, tear off one queue ticket and staple it to the prescription myself. I'll leave the other queue ticket hanging from the machine, and tell the patient to take the queue ticket, but guess what. I think most Singaporeans are simply too retarded to even follow such a simple instruction.

When I tell them to take their copy of the queue ticket, some will show a stupid look on their face, and then walk off without taking the queue ticket. Some will look up at the "serving queue number:" display just above my pharmacy, then proceed to walk off without taking the queue ticket. *Roll my eyes*

You probably want to argue that not all patients are Singaporeans. I agree, but you forgot one pertinent fact. I am looking at their prescriptions with their names, ICs/FIN numbers, and addresses clearly printed on the prescriptions. I can easily tell who is the Singaporean and who is the foreigner.

Let's just face the fact. Singaporeans are stupid. The reason why Singapore is prospering is probably due to the few intelligent people we have running the country and ensuring the rest of the idiots do their job in a clockwork manner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Naren533 said...

Hi,

Since you've gone to all the trouble of taking the first portion of the queue ticket, stapling it to the prescription and telling the patient to look out or their queue number, what's the harm in taking the other portion of the queue ticket and explaining to them to keep it as reference?

From a point of logical and effective communications, you appear to have caused a gap by not being complete or sincere in your actions.

It isn't polite nor civilized to brush an entire nationality with one broad brush stroke.

Naren533

August 21, 2012 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home